Newberry Adult Education COVID-19 Update
Registration for fall classes is taking place now. Classes will begin on Monday, September 21. Changes in our schedule may occur due to Covid-19..
Requirements for enrollment include:
- Full Payment of Registration Fee GED Students-$30 Diploma Classes $30 per credit $15 per 1/2 credit
- Completion of Registration Forms (Pre-Registration Form, Student Commitment Form, Official Registration)
- Completion of Pre-TABE Tests and GED Ready Tests
- Completion of WIN Assessment (Career Readiness Assessment)
- Attend Orientation/Intake Session (Virtual or Face-to-Face)
- Attend career, computer, and writing instruction classes if assigned.
- GED Students: Devote at least 6 hours or more to Adult Education coursework.
- Diploma Students: Devote at least 6 hours or more to high school diploma coursework.
We are proud to provide educational services to students seeking GED, ESL, high school diploma, and career readiness classes. Professional staff members are dedicated and committed to providing individualized instruction to meet the educational needs of all student enrolling in our program.
Please call our office for more detailed information regarding our program and the services we provide.
709 Kendall Road Newberry, SC 29108
Roberta Kinard, Director 803-321-2112 (Office)