Spectator Guidelines for Fall Sports Competitions
In order to maintain safety protocols mandated by the South Carolina High School League, our schools will limit attendance and have requirements in place to attend events.
Seating capacity will be limited for all venues during fall sports. Ticket distribution and sales will be facilitated by each individual school.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limitations, Senior Citizens Gold Card Passes and School District Employee Passes will not be honored.
- All spectators will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing at all games and contests. Entrance is not allowed without a face covering.
- Areas of the bleachers will be marked off to allow for social distancing.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field or court prior to or after games.
- Spectators should remain in spectator seating areas or approved standing room only areas at all times unless visiting the concession stand or restrooms. All individuals must remain at least 6 feet apart when waiting in line. If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are under quarantine for close contact, or exhibit signs of illness, you are asked to stay home.