NMS , 16 days ago
Locker pickup is this week, May 11-14, from 9 am to 1 pm.
NMS , 26 days ago
Information for Packet #3--due May 14th
NMS , 27 days ago
I hope that you all are doing well! Please see the information below and the attached flyers regarding meal pick up.
PACKET INFORMATION- (Drive-Thru Pick up in the CAR RIDER line)
• Packet #3 pickup will be held on May 4 from 1pm-4pm and May 5 from 9am – 1 pm.
• If students have not returned packets 1 and 2, they need to do so at this time.
• Packet 3 and any other packets not previously returned will be due on May 14.
• Packets turned in after May 14 will not be accepted.
STUDENT MEDICATION- (Drive-Thru Pick up at the FRONT of the building)
• If students’ have medication in the nurse’s office, it should be picked up on May 4 from 1pm-4pm and May 5 from 9am – 1 pm.
• Parents must be the ones to pick up the medication and must sign that they have received the medication. If medication is not picked up, the school nurse will destroy the medication.
LOCKERS/MATERIALS- (Drive-Thru Pick up at the FRONT of the building)
• Students will be asked to return all textbooks and library books on May 4, May 5, or May 14.
• Students in the guitar ensemble need to return guitars May 4, May 5, or May 14.
• Materials from lockers can be picked up on May 4, May 5, or May 14. To help us expedite the process, please provide staff with the locker number and Home Room teacher name when you arrive. We do not need the locker combination.
OTHER INFO- (Drive-Thru Pick up in the CAR RIDER line)
• Yearbooks are back and will be issued with packets.
• Band Instruments will be available for pick up May 4, May 5, or May 14.
NMS , about 1 month ago
SC Remote Learning
Educators at the S.C. Department of Education have developed remote learning resources that can be used by teachers across all grade levels. Parents may also use many of these with your children.
NMS , about 1 month ago
In an effort to assess internet capabilities within our district, we are asking that all parents complete the following survey by Tuesday, April 14. Internet is defined as ability to use a desktop, laptop, or tablet at home. For the purpose of this survey, access to internet solely through a smart phone is NOT considered internet access. Please complete a separate survey for each child who attends a school in Newberry County. Even if you previously completed a survey through your school, please take a moment to provide the information requested at https://bit.ly/SDNCInternetSurvey
EventsSee all events
Please see the information regarding summer reading for this year. Remember, the more you read, the more you know!2020 Middle school summer reading (.PDF)2020 Middle school Honors summer reading...
Hello Everyone: I hope that you all are doing well! Please see the information below and the attached flyers regarding meal pick up. PACKET INFORMATION- (Drive-Thru Pick up in the CAR RIDER...
Meal Services will continue in May on Mondays, except for Memorial Day. Meals will be served on Tuesday, May 26 for that week only. (view images)